Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Brighter Pink

 Swimsuit did two gigs with Grass Widow last week, one of which was opening for the Raincoats at MOCAD in Detroit. The day was intense and long, and both GW and Raincoats were amazing. I didn't manage to get too many photos, mostly because my head was swimming the entire day, but the above photo of Grass Widow's drummer turned out really nice in a total Loveless style.


My friend Vice Cooler (semi-pictured right) was drumming for the Raincoats. Vice has always gone out of his way to lead me to rare and amazing food in his necks of various woods, so I was stoked to share Goodwell's and Avalon with him in Detroit.


People can try to ruin things for you, but you cannot destroy positive energy.

1 comment:

  1. I love it all. I wish I had taken photos at that show too

    ReplyDelete